From Stephen Clements
February is a stacked month for political get-togethers! To help you plan your month, here are some of them:
- Saturday February 1st - Bellevue Breakfast Club, this month is focused on us talking and plotting how to take over the world in 2014!
Where: Shoney's 7745 HWY 70 SOUTH
When: Breakfast 8:00 am Meeting (9:00 am - 10:00 am)
- Saturday February 8th - Madison Breakfast Club, a brand new group helping to spread the opportunity for those on the Right to get together, and this month they have Rick Williams from the Stop AMP campaign, and trust me, he is a great speaker.
Where: Skyline Medical Center 3441 Dickerson Road (Dickerson Rd. & I-65) Lower level next to the cafeteriaWhen: Breakfast/Social (8:30 am - 9:00 am); Meeting (9:00 am - 10:00 am)
- Tuesday February 18th - Tennessee Firearms Association monthly meeting, and I always have a good time at these.
Where: Golden Corral 315 Old Lebanon Dirt Rd, Hermitage
When: Eat at 6 pm; Meeting at 7 pm
- Saturday February 22nd - Caffeinated Conservatives Double-Header!
1) Monthly Coffee Talk with returning Metro School Board Member and Budget Chairman Will Pinkston
Where: Bagel Face Bakery 700 Main Street, East Nashville
When: 12 pm - 2 pm
2) Phil Valentine presents his anti-global warming documentary "An Inconsistent Truth"! Meet one of talk radio's greats, ask questions, and watch an excellent movie.My Comment: Thanks Stephen. Also don't forget First Tuesday and Liberty on the Rocks. Check back for notices of those events. Also, there is the Southeast Breakfast group and the Green Hills Breakfast Group. Also, Family Action Council is having a legislative briefing. There are lots of opportunities for conservatives to get informed and network and socialize.
Where: The Cave 600 9th Avenue South in Downtown Nashville
When: 5 pm - 8 pm