1. The founder of the Fund gives between $1 and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation.
2. The founder pays Bill Clinton $16.5 million to serve as honorary chairman of the fund.
3. While Hillary Clinton is Secretary of State, the International Youth Fund receives $55 million in grants from the U. S. Agency for International Development.
Example B: Uranium One, a Russian company.
1. The Chairman of Uranium One donates $2.35 million to the Clinton FoundationExample C: Pacific Rubiales, A Columbia oil company.
2. Secretary of State Clinton approves the sale of uranium to Uranium One.
1. The Company gives millions to the Clinton Foundation and the Chairman of the company also gives millions.
2. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who had previously opposed a trade deal with Columbia that would benefit the oil company because of serious human rights concerns, reverses herself and approves the massive trade deal.
For more on Clinton pay-for-play see this link, this, this and this. If Hillary Clinton would not have destroyed the 30,000 emails, I wonder what they would have revealed.