Reposted from The Family Action Council Newsletter - Please
CALL these senators and urge them to vote YES next week on Senate Bill
127 that would protect private businesses from having cities and liberal
elected officials meddle in their personnel and employee benefit
The state should not allow liberal elected officials or liberal cities to discriminate against a business owner because he or she does not provide abortion coverage to employees or provide special legal rights based on sexual orientation/gender identity!
- Chairman Ken Yager - (615) 741-1449
- Senator Richard Briggs - (615) 741-1766
- Senator Ed Jackson – (615) 741-1810
- Senator Paul Bailey – (615) 741-3978
- Senator Todd Gardenhire – (615) 741-6682
- Senator Jack Johnson – (615) 741-2495
- Senator Bill Ketron – (615) 741-6853
- Senator Mark Norris – (615) 741-1967
Things like this are already happening in Louisiana and Virginia, and Nashville is already trying to circumvent other state laws. We need to be proactive in stopping this kind of discrimination against conservative business owners before it happens in Tennessee.